World cricket championship 2 is a sport game which takes you to another level of mobile cricket gaming, comes with a realistic 3D graphics, everyone who loves cricket can finally have something to cheer about, this game looks very advanced and its really fun to play.
There’s no restrictions to the number of shots you can have, the much known dil-scoop, the helicopter shot and the uppercut shot are all there, welcome to a very much advanced cricket game on android device, you can customize your player to how you want it to appear, you can make upgrades and as well take on competitions, get ready to experience mouthwatering animations, adaptive controls, new camera angles, this game has everything that takes it ahead of all cricket games on android, now its time to play and get the fun you’ve always needed as a cricket fan.
World Cricket Championship 2 Feature’s
- 69 different batting shots and 8 different bowling actions
- Enjoy the Blitz Tournament for free!
- Electrifying fielding with stunning diving catches & quick throws to surprise the opponent.
- Challenging AI opponent
- Realistic ball physics which responds to the pitch (Dead, Dusty, Green)
- Player attributes – Players gain extra skills for consistent performance and this enables them to improve progressively
- 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams, 24 different stadiums. TEST Cricket, Hot Events and more than 4 tournaments including World Cup, World T20 Cup, Blitz Tournament and ODI Series.
- The Gangs of Cricket mode where the user can form gangs and compete in challenges.
- Challenge A Friend mode enables the user to challenge your friends.
- Batsman may get injured for poor shot selection.
- The emotions of the fielders vary according to the circumstances of the match.
- Cinematic cameras and real time lighting enhances the visual appeal.
- Realtime Infographics representations:
– 3D Wagon wheel with dynamic game data
– Hawk-eye view for bowling summary & for LBW appeals
– 3D Bar chart for innings run scored
- Ultra slow motion Action replays with multiple camera angles
- Over 40+ in-game camera angles
- Two different batting controls (Classic & Pro)
- Two different batting camera settings (Bowler’s end & Batsman’s end)
- Fielders are configured with advanced ball – head coordination system
- Professional English and Hindi Audio commentary with dynamic ground sounds
- Night mode in Quick play and all tournaments with LED stumps
- Batting Timing Meter to time your lofted shots.
- Manual Field placement to control your opponent AI batsman in All modes
- Share and save game highlights generated at the end of the match.
- User can edit the playing 11 team, player names and their roles.
- Misfielding, stunning wicketkeeper catches, quick stumping & tight 3rd umpire decisions to create realistic cricketing experience.
- Over 250 motion captured animations
- New fielding, umpire, toss animations and 26 new batting shots